Objective: In an effort to encourage more Malaysians to support our national athletes,Famemas Club is organizing a competition to design a new club logo. All sports loving Malaysians,who are registered members of Famemas, are invited to take part in this competition.
Terms and conditions of competition are as follows:
1. Design of logo must be based on the feelings of patriotism and support for our Malaysian athletes as they compete in competitions, locally and abroad. Design must be based on ‘CHEER ON YOUR NATIONAL TEAM’.
2. The design of the logo must be new and original.
3. Participation is open to all registered members of Famemas who has paid their RM20 life membership fee.
4. The design of the logo must be based on the colours of the Malaysian flag ie red,white,yellow and blue. The colour white must be shown clearly in the logo and is not part of the background of a white paper. Any other colour is allowed based upon the creativity of the submission.
5. Size and measurement of the logo must be 20cm x 20cm (7.9in x 7.9 in) and must be pasted on top of a white paper measuring 24cm x24cm (9.45 inches x 9.45 inches ) or pasted on an A4 paper.
6. No words are to be included as part of the logo’s design.
7. The club is not obligated to use any of the logos submitted if none is considered to qualify.
8. The following information must be written clearly at the back of each submission: Full name,IC Number,Sex,Date of birth,Address,Tel No (HP No) and valid email address.
9. There is no limit to the number of submissions.
10. Only one logo design will be chosen as the winner of this competition with a prize to be determined later.
11. Apart from the prize above, a certificate of appreciation will be given to the designer of the logo chosen.
12. The decision of the panel of judges is final and it reserves the right to modify and change the design of the logo submitted if necessary.
13. The organizer of the competition will not be responsible for the lost and damage of the artworks submitted.
14. All logos submitted will become the property of the club.
15. Winners will be determined through telephone and email correspondence
16. Duration of the competition is from 1 November - 30 November 2008
17. All submissions must be addressed to:
Famemas Club KL and Selangor
31 Jalan Bukit Rahman Putra 4/8,
Seksyen U20,40160 Shah Alam Selangor Darul Ehsan